One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Friday, June 24, 2011

Finding Myself

You know how authors have to take time off from writing because they have run out of ink so to speak? They have a lack of inspiration to write anything! Thats exactly what I feel right now. Day in and day out I do the same darn thing and its getting old really fast. I see my life flashing before my eyes and I'm not enjoying any of it. Why? I know I don't have much money to go spend on doing things, but there are ways about that. I'm not even sure who I am anymore. This week in class I realized what the heck am I going to do once I am officially done with school? What do I want? What will make me happy? Basically I've lost me! I've lost the person I was and I need to get her back. So I figured the best way to rediscover me is being absent from absent minded things, like facebook and tv. I still need the internet for school purposes, but basically I'm going to try and avoid it. I will probably still blog during this time for my own sanity. I want to read more. Cuss less. Smile and laugh tons. Draw. Color. Make art or music. Grow in His Word. Live outdoors. Hike. Swim. Eat delicious food. Write it down. Write down what bothers me, what I read, what makes me smile. Take pictures. Call a friend. Make a cake. Learn the old fashioned way again. Learn and grow. Find who I am. Find my passion in this life. WRITE IT ALL DOWN!

Johnny Cash Hurt:
I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel pain
I focus on the pain
the only thing thats real
the needle tears a hole
the old familiar sting
try to kill it all away
but I remember everything
WHAT HAVE I BECOME?
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt.


Finding my inspiration.
Peace&Love
~L

2 comments:

  1. Hi L! I stumbled onto your blog while googling pictures of "old couples". Saw your post about it and decided to read the rest of your posts. You're one very positive lady! I like it! More cheers to you, girl! And I hope you rediscover "you" soon too :)

    ReplyDelete