One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sorry for my absence

Sorry I have been gone for too long. I can honestly say I have had no inspiration to blog anything for the past two weeks. Time and again I would open my computer and pull up my blog and hope for any words to come out. I lacked inspiration for my 30 things list. I didn't want to stop doing it, I just wanted to think more about the next set of questions and objectives. Other than lack of inspiration, I've also been extremely busy. With the days getting nicer and longer, I just don't feel like being inside on a computer. Anyways back to my list, where were we?? On to #11 Top 10 Pet Peeves. For me this was rather easy. I have a lot of pet peeves more than 10. I tried to put them in order from least annoying to most annoying, but they are all equally annoying I can't decide.

1. Drivers who don't signal. I generally don't like a lot of people who drive these days. It seems as if many people don't remember how to drive. This is my biggest issue with drivers. If you want to come into my lane use your signal, don't just move over and expect me to slow down because you aren't going as fast as me. If you are turning into Walgreens, use your signal instead of just stopping abruptly.

2. Being late. I hate, hate, hate being late. I've always hated being late. I always want to be some place at least 10 minutes early. The only exception to this rule is a party. No one shows up early to a party, it's just not ok.

3. Long nails. I know most women have long nails and don't mind them and that is fantastic. I, however, cannot stand them. I especially hate it when people have long nails and can't keep them clean underneath. If you are going to have long nails at least have the common courtesy to keep them clean!

4. Using the phrase 'just saying' at the end of a sentence. I have fallen victim of this a few times, but then I realized how annoying it sounds when other people use it. You really don't have to add it to the end of whatever you are talking about. We know what you are saying, you just said it.

5. Dirty keyboards. If you don't know me, I typically like clean, neat and orderly. It bothers me if something is out of place or if it is really dirty. I'm not saying my future house will be spotless, but I clean at least once a week so it will be darn near close. I think dirty keyboards are disgusting. What are you doing to the keyboard that they get that dirty?

6. Not whole numbers. This is so strange, I know. I hate when I ask people what time it is and they say 7:24. Really? You couldn't say 7:25 or almost 7:30? I also don't like it when people wager odd numbers on Jeopardy. Instead of wagering $1000, they wager $750. Really? What nonsense is that?

7. People who confuse its/it's, there/they're/their, your/you're. I know for a fact at one point everyone took some English class. It's really not that hard to figure out the proper for use for the above words. If you can't figure it out you probably should not have graduated. Fact.

8. People who leave carts in the parking lot, instead of returning them to the cart carousel. I know it really is difficult to push the cart 15 feet away from your car to the cart carousel, but I don't like pulling into an empty spot only to see a cart occupying half of the spot, so I have to find another spot.

9. Know it alls. You don't know it all I can promise you that. Stop acting like you do. It does not help you, it actually hurts you.

10. Pants sagging low. I have no desire or interest to see your undies. If I wanted to see them I would just ask. Do us all a favor and pull them up please. You look ridiculous like that!


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment