One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, April 2, 2012

Embarrassing Moment

To tell you the truth I can't think of the most embarrassing moment of my life, and heck maybe it is yet to come. I've done enough minor embarrassing things, such as saying the way wrong thing at the way wrong time. Or just speaking to fill an awkward silence making it that much more awkward. I've tripped more than my share of times in front of people, sometimes tripping over nothing. My parents love to tell stories about me to others that can be pretty embarrassing sometimes. One of those stories is short and sweet, but definately embarrassing:

I must have been about 7 or so and was getting ready for school. I had brought my socks into the bathroom for some reason. (I was already dressed at this point, I'm really not sure why my socks weren't on my feet.) Anyways I had just gotten finished using the bathroom and must have hit my roll of socks into the toilet and flushed them down. I'm not sure if I clogged the toilet or sent the water rushing over and out, but I do remember crying because I just flushed my favorite pair of socks down the toilet. I say this is quite embarrassing, but not as bad as it could be.


Peace&Love
~L

1 comment:

  1. I just thought about this the other day. I got up early for work and Ben was still sleeping, so I decided to change in the bathroom. Not sure why, because I usually just change in the dark, but I almost lost my socks into the toilet.

    ReplyDelete