One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, April 28, 2012

#15- Animal

If I could be any animal what would I be and why?

Hmmmmmmmm....

I don't usually think about what animal I would like to be. I don't really have a favorite animal, so I can't even go with that one. I guess I'd want to be a giraffe. I have always wanted to be tall. Don't get me wrong, I love being short, it has its advantages. But if I were tall, I'd be able to see a lot more things, like at a concert for example. I also think giraffes are very quiet and graceful, gentle creatures. I'm already somewhat quiet and wouldn't mind living an existence where my family was quiet too. I don't want to be vicious or deadly, I'd rather be calm and peaceful.


So tall and majestic aren't they? Besides, who doesn't want a purple tongue?


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment