One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, April 25, 2012

5 Weaknesses

Let me start off by saying this week has be insanely crazy. I can't say very much since it has to do with work and I already got scolded for putting a picture of the incident up on facebook. Let's just say it involved the cops and a person who shouldn't have been near a daycare. Today we had the licenser show up and yell at us some more, it makes me wonder if she has a soul. This week has sucked majorly and I can only imagine what tomorrow will bring.

On other news and notes #13 is explaining my 5 weaknesses.

1. Budgeting. I suck at it. Everyone and their mother has a nice, neat organized budget chart and here I am keeping it all upstairs in my head. I really do need to examine how much I'm throwing away each month, most of it going to student loans. I buy about $70 worth of groceries a month. Surprised I'm not starving yet, but hey you do what you can with the little money you have. Makes me wonder how people on minimum wage survive.

2. Unorganized. This very much ties into my budgeting issue. I have bills and papers laying all around. I'm sort of a contradiciton. I really like having a clean space, which my room is, but there are bills and magazines and notebooks in a stack and that drives me crazy. I do have a solution for this though, but it requires a little bit of money.

3. Procrastinator. Who isn't one of these? This was worse when I was in school, especially my last 2 years of college. I waited until basically the day before to start working on epically long papers. I still procrastinate. I wait until practically the last minute to buy gas or to pay bills. As if it really makes a difference when I take care of it, as long as it is not late.

4. Shy. I'm not sure that this classifies as a weakness, but I'm saying it does. I don't think there is anything wrong with being shy, a lot of people are. It is a personality trait. I just wish I wasn't as shy and more social. I have tried being more social and it doesn't work. I can't force myself to be something I'm not. It takes a while for me to open up to people and this directly relates to my last weakness. I wish I wasn't as shy and not worried about what people think about me.

5. Don't trust easily. I don't just give my trust away. I've had a lot of bad experiences where I trusted someone from the get go and they managed to stab me in the back. I know you are supposed to trust someone you don't know, but it doesn't come easily for me, it takes time. I think part of my shyness plays into that. I want people to put their trust in me and I want to trust in them, but don't expect it to get it that easily.

Next time it's my strengths.

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment