One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, April 21, 2012

#12 Typical Day

Next up is describing a typical day in my life, so here it goes:

I get up around 5am and get ready for work. I leave around 530 and arrive at work around 6. I then help open the daycare and wait for the children to start arriving. I work with children until 230. I can't say the same thing happens everyday because when you work in child care it doesn't. Something new always happens. 230 I punch out and begin my drive home. On most days I don't have to worry about traffic starting to pick up, I usually get home around 3. I have an afternoon snack and then do a workout, whether that is an Insanity workout or for a run outside. I then proceed to take a shower and by about 5/530 I make dinner. I then settle down for the night watching something useless on tv, or catching up on old shows. At around 9 I get ready for bed and am in bed by about 930. Yes, I know it is rather pathetic that I'm 23 and in bed at that time. I'm old what can I say. Then I start my day over again.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment