One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's Been Awhile

I guess its been awhile since my last post. I can't say I've been terribly busy, I just don't get on my computer that much. I'm disappointed in myself that I didn't have a day to day journal this past month as I had hoped. But alas, I will try again next month.

This past weekend my parents came into town. It was nice to have them around. Got me away from campus and school for a bit. Gave me some time to reboot and get ready for the final month of school for the semester. Thats so wierd for me to think. I was getting excited for the fact I had only 191 days of school left, but I have to take summer classes which sucks, but hopefully after that I will be officially done. So I'm going to have to take on another 70 days to that and basically I'm back where I started.

Anyways, when my parents were here, we walked alot along the beach. My father and I attempted to go swimming, but the water was pretty darn cold, but so was the air temprature. My mom didn't even stick her toe in the water. We went to the CCU football game and they lost of course. During the entire game, we had this idiot sitting behind us. Yelling about this that and the other thing. He was yelling about the quarterback saying he sucked and that he didn't deserve to play, but then the quarterback makes a wonderful pass and then he's like wow I'm surprised he threw that good. All 3 of us were about ready to punch the dude's lights out. Mom was a popsicle by the time we got back to my place. On Sunday, we did some more walking and I took them to a couple of tourists shops. Then they had to get back home.

What I'm most looking forward to next is Thanksgiving break!

No comments:

Post a Comment