One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ooooooo

Ok so I'm not going to fill you in on the history of ghosts or any factual stuff. I'm here to state my feelings on ghosts. I have tried for many years to understand why people think ghosts exist. I don't believe in ghosts. I believe that when you die your soul goes to heaven or hell. There is no in between where your body hovers around in a building, haunting those who live or work there. I watch shows like GhostHunters and just get a kick out of them trying to pick out a noise that automatically means theres a ghost. I know most of the time they try to debunk that there is a ghost present. It is hard because when you are not physically there and you are just watching it on tv, it seems ridiculous. Maybe if someone could take me some place thats filled with ghosts or paranormal activity I could believe they exist. But even then, it would be hard for me to believe. I want to see a ghost, not feel something that is cold, or see a meter moving. Those things wouldn't seal it for me, I would need to see the physical spirit/ghost being thing. I believe that demons exist and maybe thats what people think are ghosts. Until someone can point me in a clear direction, I will not believe in ghosts!

No comments:

Post a Comment