One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, November 1, 2010

Frustrations

The time has come where school is going to get really hectic, thanks to final projects, papers and exams. On top of all of that there is always outside stuff to deal with. I babysit and thats not a frustration necessarily, it is my break away from school for a few hrs. But sometimes when I have so much to do, watching a 3 year old boy isn't always easy. Even though I have to tack on a few more classes for summer and have no idea if I will be graduating in spring, but knowing I will be at the end of summer, freaks me out. I have to begin searching for a job. I have to figure out if I want to do some overseas work, not sure what I'd be doing. I want to travel, before I settle in on a job. However, I may need a job to pay for that travel. Putting together resumes and such is another added frustration...but needs to get done. Another issue is where will I be living after college. I know I don't want to stay here. I thought about going back to the midwest so I could be closer to my best friends, but I don't want to move back just for them. My dream state would be to live in Colorado. So maybe there. I know I have time to think about it, but life is going to begin picking up speed in the next few months and next August will be here before I know it. Another frustration of mine is the place I'm living at recently just changed all of the cable stations. I don't usually watch much tv, so I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with it, except for the fact they took away most of the stations I watched. They know have about 10 home shopping networks and 5 cartoon stations which all play the exact same show. They took away ESPN, which I find rather ridiculous. Not that I spend countless hours watching it, but usually at 10pm, I watch SportsCenter to recap on the days events. In place of ESPN they put the SOAPnet. How ridiculous is that?! Grrrr! A final frustration of mine is my toilet has been broken since last Friday. I went and put in a work order to get it fixed. I knew that no one would come and fix it because it was the weekend and apparently everyone I pay to fix these things weren't around. So I was anticipating for them to come sometime today...no! Granted its only 2:30...but usually they have come by this point. I'm annoyed because my toilet doesnt flush so every time I use the bathroom I have to stick my hand in the tank and pull the plug and then it flushes. I'm sick of it! I'm paying a ridiculous amount of money to live here and maintanence should be here and get it fixed. I feel that I have to fix all of their jobs. I was the one who had to go chase around cockroaches and then had to spray for them, cuz they couldn't do it. I apparently will have to find a way to fix the flusher, because people here have told me there are kits out there, which means I will have to pay money for that, something they should be doing. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment