One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ten Ten Ten

Yes its 10/10/10 today. Pretty cool. We are a third of the way through this month already. Rather hard for me to believe. Not much has been going on around here, besides school and chasing more cockroaches. :p I'm so sick of finding them and trying to kill them. I shouldn't have to be dealing with this. I shouldnt be having to spray roach spray and inhale fumes, isn't that someone else's job? Isnt that why I'm paying this school a ridiculous amount of money, so someone else can take care of the bug population? I should get my money back then, if I'm the one doing someone else's job!

Anyways, enough about that...I spent most of the day at the beach, since I couldn't stand the smell of bug spray fumes in my place. The ocean was near flat today. The weather was absolutely perfect. I walked about 3 miles down the beach and back and got to see 2 jellyfish, 5 crabs, a starfish and lots of unique shells and coral. My parents have also decided to visit me in 2 wks which will be nice. But that does nothing for me...because I want to get away from here for a bit. Only in time it will come. I'm also very happy that someone upset the established order in college football. I love when teams upset number ones. It makes me happy. Next week should get even more interesting and juicy.

From an amazing man and author, Mark Twain "20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So...Explore. Dream. Discover."

No comments:

Post a Comment