One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Month...New Ideas

We have finally made it to what I think is the best month of the year. It may not have the best holidays, but it has a pretty good one. Plus, this is when (if you're in a northern state) you are able to witness full on color change and much cooler weather. It also gets you in the mood for the holidays that are coming.

So my thoughts for this month are to blog on different things associated with the month of October like Halloween, Reformation, Columbus day, etc. I also want to focus in on traditions and specific halloween costumes like witches and vampires etc. I want to get historical and learn some things for myself and share them with others. I have quite a bit in mind. I hope that I can write almost everyday, otherwise I will write longer posts. I of course will keep you updated on my life as well. I don't anticipate anything exciting to happen, but thats just it...I don't plan for things and crap happens.

Tomorrows anticipated post: Pirates

No comments:

Post a Comment