One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Sunday, January 3, 2016

Taking Stock January Edition

Making: goals and dreams happen
Cooking: healthy foods
Drinking: warm drinks
Reading: whatever I can when I have time
Wanting: a few more days off of work
Looking: for ways to save money
Playing: Dots
Remembering: what 2015 taught me
Trying: new workouts
Watching: Making A Murderer
Deciding: on a small weekend trip with the girls
Wishing: I could smell again
Planning: on fun winter activities this month
Enjoying: my last day of freedom before work consumes my life
Waiting: for this week to pass
Liking: any lotion that I can put on my body
Needing: a giant cup of tea
Wearing: flannel jammies
Noticing: the days are getting longer
Smelling: see wishing above
Buying: clothes
Craving: someone to cuddle with

Peace &Love
-l

No comments:

Post a Comment