One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, January 2, 2016

On 2016

This year I hope will be just as fun and wild as last year. I hope I find myself smiling a lot more and enjoying every single day. My objective this year is to let go and live more simply. I want to let go of things and people that no longer have a purpose in my life. I cant keep holding onto things that are weighing me down. There are people who are meant to be in my life and there are some who are not. I want to rid myself of all that is bad. Im done living a life that makes me cry, feel hurt or upset or mad. Im ready to let go of it all. Im ready to live in the moment and live simply. Clearing out the clutter. Getting rid of whatever I no longer have a use for. Being more realistic not materialistic. Im working on seeing the positive in every single day. Im trying not to let the bad days get to me or stress me out. 2016 is a year for more growth and change. Cheers to it!

Peace&Love
-l

No comments:

Post a Comment