One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, September 6, 2014

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

Everyone knows that old adage. But sometimes you wait and wait and nothing happens. I also think that if you wait nothing will ever get done. You can't sit around and wait for someone else to do something for you or wait for life to do something for you. You have to make the choices in life to receive anything good. I don't like to complain about my life. I haven't had the easiest year thus far. It has been a lot about learning and finding myself. I had a car accident. I had to move again, alone. I lost some friends, which was more of a weight lifted off my shoulders than anything else. Boy and I were together than not and together than not. You know that general gist of that story and I'm not opening that can of worms up. I've struggle to find my place at work and where I fit. I've struggled with the idea of finding something else completely. I've put consideration in going back to school, if things didn't start turning around. There is still a lot of confusion going on in my life and I need some time to figure everything out. I had a few interviews for a higher up position at work and I'm not sure where I stand yet in that process. I can say all things considered, things went well, but I haven't heard anything yet. I'd like to move on with it and either have it or not, so I know what to start focusing on. The decisions haven't been easy because of where boy and I stand. Going back to my car accident...I had kind of forgotten I started a lawsuit. And my lawyer called and said I'd be getting a substantial amount of money back, which was unexpected, but I'm grateful for it. That's all that's been going on in my life as of late. I'm planning a mini trip for just myself soon. Details later.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment