One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Polar Vortex Part ?

Every year without fail, I say I'm sick of winter or can't stand the cold. But no winter has ever compared to the winter we are in right now. I know we live in the upper Midwest, this should be something we are used to. But I'm here to tell you on behalf of everyone, that this is not normal. This winter has been anything but normal. I'm really sick of having to bundle up to the extreme just to walk out to my car. I'm also sick of worrying that my car may not start the next day, because of these insane temperatures. I'm beyond ready for spring to be here and unfortunately in this state we have at least another 2 solid months of winter. If it's going to be a continual polar vortex from here on out, its going to be one miserable winter. But if I can say anything positive about this weather...its making me pretty tough and hardy. So when it actually does decided to be above zero someday, I will actually think its pretty warm out.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment