One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Friday, April 12, 2013

A Little Break

I know I haven't been writing much recently and I'm sorry for that. I've gotten caught up in a lot of random stuff and haven't really had time. I also realize I'm sort of running out of steam on this here blog and have decided to take a little hiatus. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone. I need time to get back to me and my life outside of this. I need to get back to creativity and awesome thoughts. I need to get my blogging juices flowing again. I may not be able to promise a time of my return, but I can promise new things are coming down the chute. I can promise more of the same old me, my sarcasm and wit along with life lessons. But for now I need to take a break from it all.

 
 
Be back when the time is right!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment