One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Thursday, April 4, 2013

Catching Up

This has been a crazy week. I've been easily irritated for whatever reason. I've been trying not to let it get to me, but every once in awhile you can't really help it. I feel much better after working out, the nice hot shower and the 55 degree weather.

Let me catch you up on a little bit of what has happened this week. I've been talking a lot more with ex-boy and hanging out with him more. We went out to dinner on Saturday at El Beso. On Tuesday we went to the Brewers game and had dinner. We had seats about 3 rows up from the field by third base. It was good company and I'm glad we got to spend time together. We've been a little distant communicating the past couple of days but that's ok.

Today at work since it was so gorgeous out I left my sunroof open only to find it stuffed full of toys from work. Well played boss, well played. But watch your back...paybacks a bitch!

Look how close we were!

Panoramic view

Never leave it open

Yup the toys


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment