One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just an Update

Well the 1st semester of my final year of college is coming to an end. We have the rest of this week and then the week after thanksgiving for classes and then exams and thats it. I have been crazy busy with projects, papers, studying, etc and I can't wait for Christmas break to come! Even Thanksgiving break will be nice, so I can get away for a little bit. I've also been babysitting a lot more than I usually do. Liam is so funny! You ask him a question and he won't answer anything remotely to what you just asked. Like last night, he spilled his spaghetti-o's on the floor and I asked him how that happened. He said, "It hit my head and fell off my spoon and in the garbage." Ha ha ha. I have no idea how that equates to it landing on the floor but its funny no less. Then I took my glasses off to clean them and he wanted to try them on, he looked so cute! I took some pictures and will try to get one on here. He's such a cheese! Anyways, I hope soon before I leave and have no internet access for thanksgiving, I can post a blog on here about the things I'm thankful for!

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment