One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Thursday, April 14, 2011

Insanity Part Deux

I'm approaching the end of week 2 and I'm definately feeling it. I missed 2 days one because I babysat all day and the other was I was doing Relay for Life all night and figured I should rest before attending. But even though I missed 2 I still feel the burn. I notice more definition in my arms and definately my calves. Of course my trouble area is my belly and even though I feel it in my abs I don't see anything because I've got enough fat in the way. So hopefully along with the cardio I'm doing eventually I will start losing some weight around there. I've still got 6 weeks left and thats still a lot of time to do some damage. I also have noticed that I make sure I work out before I get too tired to do it. I don't usually workout first thing in the morning. I attend class and then have most of the afternoon to do it. I actually get irritated when I don't get a workout in. I've noticed that I've been sleeping a lot better too. Not that I never did before. I've always been a sound sleeper and the deepest sleeper, but there were many times I'd wake up in the middle of the night and now I don't do that much anymore. Not sure if that is from Insanity or a combination of Insanity, school and work!

2 comments:

  1. I always am unconscious for 9-10 hours when I'm training. And if I have a really hard workout, I sometimes have to take a nap in the afternoon in addition. Its kinda frustrating sometimes because I feel like I'm always working, sleeping and training and don't have a whole lot of time for other things. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate how alot of women have problems with weight and thibgs related we need to find a more effiecient way to like a way that dosent take much time so we have room for every thing else and still make some wat of a change to feel good and look extremly good better then we did

    ReplyDelete