One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Thursday, January 6, 2011

No Clever Title

I'm a little slow on wishing everyone a happy new year so there it is! Now is the time everyone has some sort of resolution in place, but I'm happy to say that I have none. I usually have the workout more, eat healthier resolution. This year I'm looking to be happy even in the difficult situations that are likely to arise. I'm also looking into being more spontaneous and hopefully get some travelling in. I also am working on my French. As a graduation/birthday present I am planning a trip to Montreal and Quebec City at the end of August. I figure its the best time to go. I will be officially done with school and I'm sure I will still be jobless. If I'm not jobless, hopefully it will be the little time I have before starting a job!

So far 2011 has started off without complaint. I'm still on break, but only for a few more days! I went to the beach yesterday in the pouring rain and freezing cold and walked for miles. I found a whole sand dollar and thats the first whole one I've ever found! I also saw about 10-15 dolphins swimming north. They were jumping in and out of the water and that was pretty spectacular. This weekend we are expecting some snow to fall to the area. I'm pretty excited to see some of the white fluffy stuff down here again! That is all for now. I'm sure my next post will be next week after I start classes. Almost all of them I'm excited for. One is going to be boring, but you can't have all great classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment