One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, February 8, 2014

At the End of the Rope

This past week, nearly 2 weeks, have been some of the most difficult and trying times of my life. Getting in a car accident, having to rent a car and stress about that, then having to find a car in limited time with limited funds has got me stressed beyond belief. We also had a shooting right outside our apartment a couple of nights ago, which has made everything that much more tense. I'm really trying to balance everything in my life. I'm really trying to figure out how I'm going to pay for a car, on top of everything else I was already struggling to pay. I know in the long run, this will all work out and be better for me. I will have a nice car. I hope to have nice easy payments on the car. I don't want to get behind on paying for student loans or anything like that either. I am just struggling over here. Hanging on with one hand, probably just one finger and I'm about ready to let go. But I have to keep trusting and have faith that God has this all figured out.




Peace&Love
~l

No comments:

Post a Comment