One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Friday, June 15, 2012

#22- Where I see myself

Where do I see myself in 5, 10, 15 years?

Let's see in 5 years I will be 29 years old. I hope by this time I'm at least married or at least in a long term relationship. I hope I have a different job and have had the opportunity to do some traveling.

In 10 years I will be 34. I may or may not hope to have a child. As of recently, I've decided I don't think I want children, mainly for the money issue. I have enough bills to pay for myself that I can't imagine struggling and bringing up a child. I would definately hope to be married and enjoying life with my spouse. I think work is still a top priority and hopefully my spouse and I are able to travel a lot together.

In 15 years I will be almost 40. I hope at this point I have payed off my student loan debt to society. I also want to still be happily married to the guy I was with 10 years prior. I may or may not have a kid. Sometimes we say we don't want something and it turns out to be the best thing. I hope that I have at least touched a lot of lives at this point. I hope that I will have learned more about other cultures through travel. I hope that my relationship with God remains strong. I hope that I could look back on my life at the age of 40 and say, "Damn, I lived a pretty good life and it's only just beginning."


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment