One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Starbucks Hello

Gosh has it really been that long since my last post? Sorry. I also don't have the next number activity to do on me. I'm at Starbucks enjoying the 80 degree weather here in WI, drinking a Java Chip Frap. Yummy! I've been so busy over the past few weeks, I feel like I haven't even caught a breath. I joined a volleyball league for the summertime with girls from work and that happens every Thursday. Every weekend I seem to have some family get together or activity. I'm busy with work and meetings. I will also start babysitting every Monday pretty soon and I might have another babysitting gig which would also be one day a week. I also still amazingly find time to work out even if it's for a 20 minute run/walk. I also have to schedule a routine check-up for work and am trying to figure out when to squeeze that in. I also want to enjoy the summer weather that I think is officially here to stay. I've got a lot of plans for the summer. Alex and I are doing this Milwaukee challenge that was on facebook and we decided to cross as much as we can off the list this summer and document it along the way. I figure it's always great for date ideas. Not that we will run out or anything. We have a lot of festivals and fairs to go to, to cross some things off of our list. We need to eat fried things on a stick at the state fair. There are a few things we can't do on the list like the polar bear plunge attend a Milwaukee Bucks game. Although each of us have done some stuff on the list we wanted to do them together. Good idea I think. I'm also trying to come up with something for our 3 month anniversary this Saturday. It's supposed to be really nice out and I want to do a picnic with him. I just have to think of what food would be good, get a basket, blanket, perhaps a bottle of wine and a great place to have a picnic, thats sort of romantic. Suggestions are always welcome. Anyways, thats just a little update of my life. I'm so excited tor the summer and all my activities I have planned. It will be awesome!!!


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment