One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, May 26, 2012

Most Difficult to Forgive

I am stubborn and I will be the first to admit that to you. I don't like being wrong. I don't like changing my opinion on something. I have a hard time forgiving. It's not that I want to hold a grudge and carry on something bad for a long time, it's just in my nature. I feel I just need time to process the situation and heal from it and then forgive you for the wrong. There hasn't really been a time in my life where it was extremely hard for me to forgive someone. I try to stay away from drama and those that cause it, I feel it keeps me away from situations where I have to forgive. What I think in general is most difficult to forgive is someone who spreads rumors and then lies about it and still expects you to be their friend. I'm sorry but if you are going to tell crap about me to all of my friends and that stuff to begin with isn't true and then you lie to my face that you never said any of it, when everyone else says you did, it's way worse. Then a couple weeks later you admit to it, but have no reason why you started the rumors in the first place. That makes you a very shady person. Never again can you be trusted. I suppose that's your own fault, but you will try anyways. You will think that just because I forgive that I will forget you ever crossed that line with me. This just makes you begin to realize who your true friends are. It also taught me not to give my trust away so easily. Word of advice: don't cross me!


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment