One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Friday, February 18, 2011

Its been awhile

I can't believe its been nearly a month since I was last on here. I guess in a way that means I am busy and getting things done. Or I suppose I have nothing to blog about. The first is more true however. I can't believe in 2 and a half months I will be done with my 2nd to last semester of college. Then I'm on to taking a few summer courses and if all holds I should be done mid August. These next few weeks are going to fly by so fast with projects and tests and midterms coming up. Today was relaxing for a little bit. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. 80 degrees and sunny for February isn't bad. Tonight I get to babysit for a little while and then I get to come back and just lay down and perhaps go to sleep early. I have off the entire weekend and don't quite know what to do with myself. I was thinking cleaning, depending on the weather and perhaps getting a head start on some homework that is due in the distant future. That is all for now and I hope soon some interesting things will happen so I may share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment